At Kookaburra sport we understand the importance of premium protection and when it comes to batting pads, we invest in ensuring cricketers from grass roots to professionals have the highest level of protection through innovation and design. Our high-quality batting pads are manufactured to the highest safety standards regardless of the level of play to allow cricketers to walk out into the middle knowing they are protected with the best and allow you to get on with what you do best, scoring runs!
High Quality Batting Pad Used By The Best
Kookaburra are renowned as one of the top cricket batting pad brands because of our innovative approach and use of best-in-class materials in our professional batting pads range. Check out our Players Replica(used by ambassadors such as Marnus Labuschagne, Phoebe Litchfield, Glenn Maxwell and Alyssa Healy) or Pro Players ranges which incorporate premium protective features like super soft three-piece internal bolsters and triple horizontal bolster re-enforcement ensuring your shins remain protected at all times, and additional protection over the knee with our proprietary contour pro internal knee roll and three-piece external knee roll giving you exceptional comfort and unparalleled protection over the knee. Occupy the crease with confidence and freedom this cricket season.
Batting Pad Maintenance & Tips
At Kookaburra we understand that protection can be a serious investment and we have some cricket batting pad maintenance tips that will help you care for your treasured gear and protect that investment in your game. We can also assist in finding the right sized batting pad for you:
- Measure the distance in cm from the centre of your kneecap down to the instep (the collar of your shoe)
- Refer to the Kookaburra Size Guide to match this measurement to the size of the pad in the size guide to find your perfect size.
- Our newly introduced Batting Pad Fit System considers all leg shapes and sizes so you can categorise the right pad accordingly.
Batting Pad Fit System
Through our own research and development and consultation with our athletes we have changed the game and developed a comprehensive batting pad fit system to address the needs of players at all levels and to suit all budgets. Here are the key differences to find the right fit for your game:
- Classic Fit – preferred by our elite players and cricket traditionalists alike, our classic fit has traditional cane construction and a traditional fit that has been preferred by cricketers from junior to the professional level.
- Lightweight Fit – this fit suits those players that are looking for a lighter weight pad without compromising on protection. Players looking for this pad are usually those that like to run fast between the wickets with zero distraction and ultimate comfort. Using a lightweight bevelled foam construction these pads are built for speed.
- Slim Fit – if you are slight of build and are sick of doubling the straps over to try and get the perfect fit, then this solution is perfect for you. With a leaner fit and slim fit moulded construction this is a great pad for junior and senior that are leaner in build to ensure they have the perfect fit.
Shop Batting Pads Online
Shop with Kookaburra sport directly to get all the information you need to find the perfect cricket batting pads for you and get them delivered directly to your door. Looking for lightweight batting pads or slim fit batting pads or perhaps you are interested in youth cricket leg guards or cricket pads for kids, whatever you are looking for we would recommend looking for batting pad sizes using our comprehensive cricket batting pad fit guide, which will guide you into the perfect batting pad for your size and level of play. No matter whether you are looking for right-handed cricket pads or left-handed batting pads at Kookaburra sport we have you covered, literally.